More Commitment then Cash!
If you are a company, we can help you become a socially-responsible company! We can help your company be socially-responsible by supporting, investing, sponsoring or providing in-kind support to one of our initiatives. We can also help you engage your employees and your customers in helping to make a difference.
Learn here how your company can be involved — it is more commitment then cash. Or, contact us now and learn how we can help you engage your employees and your customers in helping to make a difference.
The beauty of well considered cooperate social responsibility (CSR) is that the focus and nature of any program are tailored to the needs and interests of a particular company and community. Here is a short menu of some potential ways to be involved:
• in-kind support (equipment, professional services, training, transportation)
• mentoring (consultations on management, financing, information systems, media relations, operations or technical issues)
• volunteers (organize your staff to volunteer in various aspects of the NGO activity; serve on board of directors, consult with staff, network and access other resources, work directly with community beneficiaries, according to their abilities)
• sponsorship of motivational or fund-raising events, community initiatives and awards
• financial resources (investment in NGO businesses or direct support of NGO)
• arenas for community discussion and decision- making
Please contact us for more information on how to start.